There has been a lot of good stuff happening.Sean called today with some really good news.
Meanwhile, yesterday, June 2, was an exceptionally fine day. It was Maddie's birthday and we had a fun time eating barbecue plus watching the kiddies play on the computers and with their building kits.
Young and I went on a trip to the Apple store where I discovered a new Apple device, the iTouch. It is more fun because you can go on the net, check email, and a zillion other things that I do not know about. Apple never ceases to amaze me. They keep on designing such sweet machines and accessories to go with. :-) Apple always gives me confidence in America.
Big Bruce has been spending a lot of time at the garden. Summer is coming up fast. Thank God the awful snow is gone. The days are sunny and long. Tonight we go to eat ice cream with Pat and Dave.
No comments:
Post a Comment